Whatever happens in life is perfect, and it happens in perfect time. I have come to understand that most of our suffering comes not from what happens, but from the stories our mind creates around it, this should not have happened, this decision was wrong, life should have been kinder to me. These are not truths; they are presumptions born out of a limited understanding of the moment.
When I moved away with ease from a job that gave me good outcomes and visible success, and chose something offbeat, there was a complete twist in my career, it did not make sense to many. People around me were worried. Even today, some believe that things did not favour me, that life somehow took a wrong turn. People are worried that my whole experience is going to be a big loss. From the outside, it looked like a loss, a step away from certainty.
But it is untrue. My perspective is different. What appears as a deviation is actually a perfect alignment. Nothing fell apart; everything fell into place. Each experience that I gained for 35 years in the education sector has carried me forward and shaped a deeper direction in my life. The change did not merely alter my profession; it refined my understanding of myself, my purpose, and what truly matters to me and the world around me.
I realised that life does not always reward us in ways that are immediately visible or socially validated. Its intelligence works subtly, beyond timelines and expectations. When I stopped resisting, things unfolded and I began trusting the process and now clarity has emerged. The path I am on today feels not accidental, but inevitable and also a scheme of the higher order.
In hindsight, I see that nothing was delayed, nothing was taken away, and nothing was wrong. Everything happened exactly when it needed to, preparing me for a life that feels more aligned, more meaningful, and more complete. What once seemed uncertain has become my greatest source of direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment